Remembering Your Soul’s Plan
With Rhonda Leifheit
Imagine that when your soul was still in spirit, you created plans and purposes for this life.
On this higher plane you had a clear vision of the opportunities and challenges ahead.
Imagine, too, that you could revisit this plane of consciousness to better understand
your intentions for this life.
In this experiential class we will use guided imagery, reflection, and discussion to help you:
- Re-visit your “cosmic classroom” to meet your soul group and karmic guides who helped you plan this life.
- Review your “spiritual plan” to discover the lessons your soul wanted
(or needed) in this life.
- Revise your soul plan as needed to reflect new insights and changing goals.
- Identify your “soul-friends”:Types of “soul-mates” and their purpose in your life. Find ways to honor these sacred connections and/or heal karmic wounds.
- Learn how fate and free-will intertwine.
- Clarify your soul’s highest intention for this life, and explore the spiritual legacy you want to leave behind.
- Detect clues to your purpose encoded on your day of birth.
We will be referencing Michael Newton’s book (Journey of Souls), but it is not required.
4 Tuesdays starting May 2, 2017 7-9 p.m.
Fee: $85 ($75 Early bird rate paid by April 23.) or $25 weekly
To register: (314) 275-7685 or email@example.com
Sponsored by The Soul-Esteem Center
105A Progress Parkway, Maryland Heights, MO 63043
314-ASK-SOUL (275-7685) www.Soul-Esteem.com